Source Code

Apr 26, 2007 at 5:14 AM
This seems like a better approach than rolling my own wiki format using regular expressions! Do you know when the source code will be available (again)?

Also, what is the "default" wiki formatting? Is it the same as on CodePlex?
Coordinator
Apr 28, 2007 at 2:09 AM
Thanks for the comments.
We're working on getting the source code back up on CodePlex. Life has been getting the better of us and we have been slow to recover from the CodePlex Outage that affected our site. As soon as we are sure that we have our code merged back together correctly we'll get it up here.

As far the the formatting is concerned, this wiki isn't associated with CodePlex. We like a lot of the markup that the CodePlex team has created, but have also incorporated other influences as well like MediaWiki. Ultimately our goal is have a fairly flexible lexing and parsing engine where you can define your own markup. You can see the JabberWiki Extensions page for a look at how we've already been able to use the configuration.
Apr 28, 2007 at 7:05 PM
Thanks for the reply.

Do you have a cheatsheet for the default JabberWiki? I couldn't find such a document.

Keep up the good work. I'll probably use it to replace my wiki implemeted with regular expressions (yuck!).
Coordinator
Apr 29, 2007 at 9:27 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
Coordinator
Apr 29, 2007 at 9:29 PM
Glad to hear that JabberWiki is going to work for you. We'd love to get some feedback on how at works and even see the site that you've implemented it on.
Coordinator
May 9, 2007 at 3:08 AM
I just posted the source to the new TFS server. You can view the source here.